Tuesday 27 May 2014

A Beautiful melody..on a beautiful picnic :)

As i sat there, humming a sweet melody of a song i knew very well to the turtles and fishes, i wondered if they could hear me..i wondered if they liked my voice. They seemed to, at least.


I went to a beautiful lake side picnic today with my family. There were a huge number of turtles and fish in that lake and i was enjoying feeding them with many other strangers who, i easily interacted with. Some were feeding the fish in order to get good 'karma' , many were fascinated by the cute mouths of the fish and largeness of the turtles. I was there because animals and fish always made me curious. I always wanted to interact with them, somehow thinking they would understand me....so as the strangers left one by one, i still sat there, feeding wheat balls to the the fish and turtles and singing them melodies :) :)


#peaceful !

M.M

No comments:

Post a Comment