Wednesday 18 June 2014

Guest troubles..

Today my mamu, nani, nanu, mami and cousins came to our house. They visit rarely so its a happy moment. But one thing is bugging me very very much ! They are staying in my room :( ! I mean i know i should not be a baby about this but my room....it is mine. I have painted it drawn things on the walls, written everywhere decorated it and it is full of my private diaries and my quotation diaries and my paintings and my writings and poems and my accessories and soooo many other things i would be very uncomfortable with other people seeing ! It is MY safe Haven !! And now i have to knock before i walk in !!?? So not fair :( :( why can't they stay in bhaiya's room. Ugh ! Anyways i am happy with their visit and i missed them and there is really nothing i can do about it, i can't say no  ! This is really not done !

M.M

No comments:

Post a Comment